Some error has occured.
Iranian Tourist Visa - Apply Here
The whole process is very easy:
- Take a few minutes and fill the below form
- Pay 39 Euros as Arian Tour service fee (Remember this is different from visa fee which you have to pay while collecting your visa)
- Receive the visa grant letter in 7 working days
- Collect your visa upon arrival in Iran, or any of the consulate offices you have selected earlier
Note: US, UK and Canadian citizens, please email us before filling the form
Iran welcomes you
For more information, please see FAQ About Iran Visa in below , or simply contact us: email@example.com
We are available 24/7
IRAN VISA APPLICATION FORM
Please note all information must be according to your passport
Your personal information will be strictly protected by us and We never share this information with third parties and dispose of it in accordance with EU privacy regulations.
More information about process of Iran tourist visa
Any citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter Iran needs to have a valid visa, except visa exempt countries. (See the list here)
We will gladly assist you with the visa application process.
This process takes at least 7 working days, except for US, UK and Canadian passport holders who need to wait a bit longer.
To apply for a visa, please:
- Complete the application form
- Upload a recent colored passport size photo with white background (High quality)
- Upload a copy of the first page of your passport, colored and in high quality. (Please note, if you are taking a picture from your passport, light reflection does not affect the picture and all the digits be totally clear)
- US, UK and Canadian passport holders, should also submit another information form, which will be emailed to them after receiving the initial documents. Visa process for these nationals, can take up to 30 working days.
FAQ About Iran Visa
Visa grant letter is the document issued by the Iranian Foreign Ministry that proves you are eligible to enter Iran.
This is where you choose to pay the visa fee and get the final approval. It can be the nearest consulate office or embassy of Iran to your home, or main areal borders of Iran. Please note that citizens of US, UK and Canada cannot collect their visas at the airport.
It has been quite a while, since Iran does not put a visa sticker in your passport. They don’t even stamp your passport upon arrival or departure. You just show a hard copy of the visa grant letter and you are good to go.
It depends on your nationality, duration of your stay and where you collect your visa.
No, it is not necessary.
No all of the visas are single entry.
The maximum visa duration is 30 days.
Visa can be extended before it is expired by paying 200 Euros for maximum 15 more days. This is not possible for US, UK and Canadian passport holders.
In this case you can easily collect your visa at the airport upon arrival. If you are a US or Canadian citizens, you can post your visa grant letter, passport, a passport size photo and the visa fee to the interest office of Iran in Pakistan embassy in Washington and receive back the passport within 2 weeks..
It’s been quite a while since your visa application must be submitted by a tour operator in Iran. It is highly recommended not to apply on your own.
Visa exempt countries are:
- Hong Kong
It usually takes about 7 working days, but for US, UK and Canadian citizens it can take about 30 days.
Was this article useful? If you cannot find what you were looking for, please contact us: