- Our private, luxury tours of Iran feature:
- Preferred rooms in Iran’s best luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Iran specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Iran
- Domestic flights and private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
- All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules.
You will be driven to the CIP Hall by a private car and while the staff are getting your passport stamped and collecting your luggage, you can help yourself at the CIP buffet.
You are our VIP guest and you can enjoy your ride towards the hotel or the airport in our world class luxury sedan or SUVs driven by a professional English speaking driver.
During our 15 years of experience in tourism we have worked with many professional tour guides and the top ones always accompany our luxury tours. Our guides are the symbols of Persian hospitality and besides their extensive knowledge of the history and touristic sites of Iran, they are very flexible, cooperative and friendly.
Though not many, there are top standard and boutique hotels in almost all of the cities of Iran, including the world class Espinas Palace in Tehran, historic Abbasi Hotel in Isfahan and the picturesque traditional hotels in Yazd. You can rest assured that you will be accommodated in the best property in each city.
Iran’s food is revered as one of the world's great cuisines: lamb shish kebab, different stews with vegetables, nuts, legumes and meat, rice with barberry and ice cream with saffron, cream and pistachio During your stay with us, you will taste all these and many more mouthwatering dishes.